SLMCS policy for registration and tuition payment
1) We only accept on-line registration. Please make sure that you have a valid email address in your family account so that you will receive registration-related email notices from the school. Any walk-in registration during school days will be charged with $20 registration fee.
2) Registration deadlines. In general, registration should be made before school starts to make sure that you will receive class materials in time. The deadline for on-line registration is the end () of the first school week. New registration made after the deadline will be charged with a $20 registration fee. You are allowed to make change to your registration by yourself before the start of the 3rd school week. After that, all new registration or change will have to be handled by school registration personnel with tuition paid in full at registration. After 5:00 PM CDT on the 4th school week, no change to registration can be made and no tuition will be refunded if you drop any class unless a class is cancelled by the school.
3) Tuition payment deadline. Registration is valid for the whole school year. However, tuition is paid semester-by-semester. Balance shown in your family registration page is your tuition for a single semester. Tuition payment must be RECEIVED by 5:00 PM CDT on the 2nd school week of each semester. Otherwise, a $20 late payment fee will be charged.
4) Registration for spring semester. Before the start of the second/spring semester, on-line registration will open again so that you can make changes to your pre-existing registration for spring semester. New registration for spring semester will also be taken if space is available. The same rules apply for tuition payment and registration deadlines for spring semester.
5. How to pay tuition. To pay your tuition, please submit a check or money order payable to SLMCS, along with a family registration printout and the signed waiver form. Cash or credit card is not accepted. Please submit your payment to the registration personnel at school, or mail it to:
6710 Clayton Road
Richmond Heights, MO 63117
Please make sure to write your family ID AND student ID(s) on the check/money order to guarantee that your tuition payment will be correctly applied to your account. Please use one check/money order for the entire family if possible.
6. Tuition refund. If a class registration is canceled and a refund is requested, the tuition refund form must be submitted to school??s accounting personnel at school. Refund checks will be issued once we complete processing of tuition payment (about 5-7 weeks after school starts). An email will be sent out when refund is available. The refund left unclaimed will be forfeited and cannot be applied to the tuition for the following semester.
7. The school reserves the right to modify the above rules in the future. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have suggestions or questions on the policy.